This policy discloses Social Gear Media, LLC’s (Volty TV) privacy practices. It discusses the following:
* Data Protection Principles
* Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
* Access and Control Over Personal Information
* Surveys and Contests
* Data Protection Principles - We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
* Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
* Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
* Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
* Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
* We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
* We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information Volty TV is the sole owner of the personal information that is collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization.
Access and Control over Personal Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by emailing us at info@Volty.tv:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
* Security - We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by checking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
In addition to encrypting sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
* Subscription - We request information from you if you choose to subscribe to Volty Tv or the Volty NEWS to Volty TV. You must provide contact information (like name, phone, zip code and email) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
* Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
* Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
* Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
* Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
* You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
* Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
* Links - This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
* Surveys and Contests - From time to time, our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary. If you choose to participate, survey information will be used to monitor and improve the use and satisfaction of this site.